Monday 28 May 2012

1 Mês de Felicidade =)

Meu Principe, não tenho palavras para expressar o que sinto por ti. Entraste na minha do nada e a tão pouco tempo, and I already know that you are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
You make me better. You make me happy. You complete me.
Never in a million years did I think that I would find someone like you, and now I am entirely grateful to God for putting you in my life. Espero poder retribuir tudo o que fazes por mim e proporcionar-te com muito mais.
I miss you each and every single second of my days. I count the days till I'll be with you. I can't wait to have you in my arms. I can't wait to hug you, touch you, feel you and kiss you. Só de pensar, fico toda arrepiada.

This is one month into a lifetime. Continua a ser essa pessoa maravilhosa que tu és e por quem eu apaixonei-me e continuo a apaixonar-me a cada dia que passa =)

    Gosto imenso de ti Marcelino Isaac Dgedge...     



No comments:

Post a Comment