Monday 29 August 2011

Gabriel Shayanne, My Sunshine*

The day he was born :')



Gabriel is my nephew, but I love him as if he were my son :) The day he was born  it seemed like a new beginning for me. That's why I call him my Sunshine, because he brought LIGHT into my life.

Always with this BLISSFUL smile








From that day onward, everything just seemed to have changed and the world suddenly became a better place.




Everytime I think of him I smile. There hasn't been one single moment he has ever made me cry (except for the day he was born).
He was sick this day and I was nursing him :/





He fell asleep on top of my head! :O





Whenever I'm feeling down, all I have to think about is his smile. And then suddenly the world smiles and everything just feels like it will be alright :) 
Meu pequenino! :)


             

             He's the reason for my happiness!
              He's a blessing to my family.


I pray that he grows up to be a WONDERFUL man, just like his father and that he keeps this positive aura that he has till the end of times.

I love you my little one :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment