Tuesday 4 October 2011

Prayer to my Heavenly Father*

"I don't know how You do it but You make my heart so happy about everything in my life.
I know You had planned my life differently and I may not understand things sometimes but I trust You. Thank You for being patient on me whenever I throw tantrums and thank You for always making me understand and feel happy at the end of the day.
I am aware that I am facing problems right now. I am dealing with it and I am not worried.
I don't know why and I think it's crazy to feel happy when we have this over flowing trials to get through.


Maybe happy is not the right word. Maybe I am calm, confident and excited to see You work on me. It has always been that way; You give us trials we thought we could never survive but there You are, You give solutions, You send people at the right time and things just amazingly fall into place.


I am not going to tell You about my problems, You know it Lord. 
Deal with it, I surrender everything to You. Instruct my heart. Lead me Lord, 
I am ready to walk with You.


Whenever I think about the trials that we've been through together, I just couldn't help it, 
I admire and adore You more. I fall more deeply in love with You. Your love for us is amazing.


Lord, thank You for always being there for me. Thank You for this moment. 
Thank You for Your love. Thank You for guiding me and teaching me how to be patient. 
I know You miss me. I miss You too and I've been longing to have this moment with You again.


Lord thank You for the music. 
Thank You for all the instrumental songs that You always use to lead me to a world where we can sit and talk about random things.


Lord, I love You so much. 
Thank You for touching my heart and letting me walk with You again. You're simply amazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment